Friday 30 October 2009

Doctor Who

Everybody lives, Rose! Just this once, everybody lives!
The 9th Doctor

Doctor Constantine: Mrs Harper, how much better you're looking!
Mrs Harper: My leg's grown back! When I come to the hospital, I had one leg!
Doctor Constantine: Well, there is a war on. Is it possible you miscounted?

Right you lot! Lots to do! Beat the Germans, save the world, don't forget a welfare state!
The 9th Doctor

Rose: Look at you, beaming away like Father Christmas!
Doctor: Who says I'm not? Red bicycle when you were twelve.
Rose: What?

Funny thing, last time I was sentenced to death I ordered 4 hypervodkas for my breakfast. All a bit of a blur after that. Woke up in bed with both my executioners. Lovely couple. They stayed in touch. Can't say that about most executioners.
Captain Jack Harkness

Save your wiles for emergencies.
The 10th Doctor

Approve? It's brilliant. I can't decide if it's Marxism in action or a West End musical.
The 9th Doctor

Happiness will prevail!
Helen A, The Happiness Patrol


You can't rule the world in hiding. You've got to come out on the balcony sometimes and wave a tentacle.
- The 4th Doctor


The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.
- The 4th Doctor


You're a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.
- The 4th Doctor


To the rational mind, nothing is inexplicable; only unexplained.
- The 4th Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment